Thank you for accessing www.lorealsalonorders.com (Site). Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) before using our Site which is operated by L'Oreal (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 00271555, whose registered office and main trading office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ (L'Oreal). Our VAT number is GB438506540
This Site is for the use of existing clients of the Professional Products Division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited to be able to place orders 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year. These orders will be processed in exactly the same way as orders placed through the Customer Care Team or Sales Field Representative. Orders processed via this website will be placed in accordance with our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and these will govern all orders placed. Payments will be taken in line with these Standard Terms and Conditions. The Site is intended for the exclusive use of professional beauty business clients of the L'Oréal Professional Products Division.
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms refer to the following additional policies, which also apply to the use of our Site:
- Our Review Terms and Conditions which set out the terms and conditions in accordance which you can leave product reviews on our Site.
If you purchase goods from our Site, our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
From time to time we may run competitions and promotions via our Site. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
From time to time we may modify these Terms. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as amended. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use our Site.
CHANGES TO our SITE
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and you accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access our Site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. We do not warrant that our Site is compatible with your computer equipment or that our Site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we are not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
The information provided on our Site is related to L’Oréal Professional Products Division products and is for exclusive use by L’Oréal Professional Products Division customers to to be able to place orders 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year.
By registering for an account on our site (and providing your salon account number) you warrant that:
- You are an authorised representative of a salon which is a L’Oréal Professional Products Division customer;
- You have the authority to create this account on behalf of your salon; and
- You will only access this site for purposes relating to the sales, marketing or use of L’Oréal Professionnel Products Division products in your salon/store, and for no other purpose.
Except for our e-commerce site (which is governed by separate terms and conditions of use as detailed in our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale our Site is provided "as is" and excludes any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it (including, but not limited to text, content, software, database rights, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material) (Content). The Content is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property regimes and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You acquire no rights or licences in or to our Site and/or the Content other than the limited right to use our Site in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of our Site.
We allow limited download only if you satisfy the following criteria:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made; and
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy[, unless our site specifically authorises your commercial use only where you are an authorised distributor of L’Oréal Professional Products Division products and use the content only in accordance with any additional restrictions or guidelines provided to you];
(iii) you do not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
(iv) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices; and
(v) Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged; and
(vi) You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of our Site available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. Our Site and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may our Site be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of our Site.
You may not use any of our trademarks or trade names without our prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content you have made.
You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in our Site.
You agree to notify us promptly in writing promptly if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of our Site by any party or of any claim that our Site or any of the contents of our Site infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
If you would like information about obtaining our permission to use any of the Content email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via our Site, the content of our Site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on our Site.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site are their own and do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on email@example.com.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these content standards.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us, and other users of our site, a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
PERSONAL DATA USAGE
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY - PROHIBITED USES
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You must not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our Site;
- Any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- Any euiqpment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY – INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Review forums
- Q&A services.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive services provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant services (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY - CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY – SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the purchase of any goods from our Site, which will be set out in our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of L'Oreal, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of L'Oreal, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against L'Oreal , its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
(i) your use of our Site;
(ii) any breach by you of the Terms;
(iii) a claim that any use of our Site by you
- infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
- is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
(iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, our Site by you; or
(v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
References in this section of the Terms to your use of our Site shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses our Site using your computer.
You agree to pay L'Oreal, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
There may be links that will let you leave this Site or that will let you access this Site from third party sites. Linked third party sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained in such a linked site We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource or any link thereto should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. Existence of links to other third party sites is not an endorsement in favour of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Our Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of our Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access our Site.
We do not represent that either our Site or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access our Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
SEVERANCE & WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Copyright © L’Oréal Professional Products Division 2017
L’OREAL (UK) LIMITED – PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE – UNITED KINGDOM - 2015
- In these Conditions of Sale (the “Conditions”):
“Customer” means the person, firm or company buying Products from the Seller.
“Order” means Customer’s offer to purchase Products by giving instructions to Seller to the supply them.
“Products“ mean the professional technical, retail and styling items that Seller is to supply in accordance with these Conditions.
“Seller” means L’Oréal (UK) Limited, a company registered in England, registered number 271555 and registered address 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
- Seller will sell and Customer will purchase Products in accordance with these Conditions. Only these Conditions, and where applicable any contract agreed and signed between Seller and Customer, will govern the supply of Products, notwithstanding that the Customer may issue a standard form of purchase order or other document which includes terms other than those herein. These Conditions supersede any previous standard conditions of sale of the Seller. No addition to or variation of these Conditions shall bind Seller unless accepted by its Divisional General Manager in writing.
- All Orders are accepted subject to availability of Products. Products come in standard pack size and standard grouping boxes; Seller reserves the right to round up an Order to match standard grouping boxes. Seller reserves the right to reject an Order for reasons including but not limited to being unusually high value compared to usual Order patterns. All Orders shall be deemed to be an offer by Customer to purchase the Products pursuant to these Conditions. Despatch of the Products ordered from Seller’s distribution centre shall be deemed its acceptance of the Order. Customer’s acceptance of delivery of Products shall be deemed conclusive evidence of its acceptance of these Conditions.
- Orders may not be cancelled by Customer after acceptance without the written agreement of Seller.
- Any delivery dates quoted are an estimate only. Seller shall endeavour to comply with any requested or agreed delivery date, but shall not be liable for failure to comply with quoted delivery dates. Customer’s representative shall acknowledge receipt of the Products by signing the carrier’s proof of delivery note. Seller shall not be liable to Customer for late delivery or short delivery of the Products or Products damaged whilst in Customer’s possession.
- If the Seller is prevented from performing any of its obligations in respect of any Orders by any circumstances whatsoever outside its control (including, but not limited to, strikes, labour disputes, fire, accidents, acts of God, explosion, flood, war or civil disturbance, industrial or political activities, breakdown of plant or machinery, difficulty or increased expense in obtaining staff or materials) further performance of any relevant Orders shall either be suspended so long as the Seller be so prevented or, at Seller’s option cancelled, in which case the Seller shall not be liable for breach of contract or for any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect caused by or arising out of or connected with the said suspension or cancellation.
- Seller reserves the right to alter or amend these Conditions at any time save in respect of Orders already accepted.
- Products are not sold on a “Sale or Return” basis. Products are not to be returned to any address without the Seller’s written or oral authority and an official collection has been arranged by the Seller.
- A minimum handling charge of 15% may be applied to all Products returned, exception being to (a) those returned at the Seller’s request (b) those which are faulty when supplied by the Seller. Unauthorised returns, Products shop-soiled or otherwise not in re-saleable quality and condition on receipt, Products lost in transit or otherwise not received will be subject to an increased handling charge.
- In no circumstances must Products be exported (except within the countries belonging to the European Economic Area (which means the members of the European Union from time to time and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Switzerland) without the prior written approval of Seller.
- Where Products are selectively distributed they are supplied subject to Customer signing up to and complying with the relevant selective distribution agreement and criteria from time to time. Customer shall not be entitled to sell such Products via the internet without signing up to and complying with the relevant selective distribution agreement internet addendum and internet criteria from time to time.
- Customer will not do or authorise any third person to do any act which would or might damage or be inconsistent with the trademarks or service marks used by Seller on, or in relation to, the Products or to the goodwill associated therewith, and in particular, will not carry out or authorise the alteration, obliteration or covering up of such marks or the incorporation of other marks (in whole or in part) on any Products.
- Prices and these Conditions apply only to the UNITED KINGDOM, CHANNEL ISLANDS and ISLE OF MAN but may exclude test market areas where terms and conditions of sale may vary.
- Prices are calculated on individual Orders. Prices will be those in effect at the date of the Order.
- The right is reserved to revise quoted or list prices and discounts without prior notification.
- Value Added Tax
(a) is calculated at the relevant rate, on the total net goods value shown on the invoice, after all discounts have been deducted.
(b) Is excluded from all list, discounted and bonus/promotional prices.
(c) Products sold to the Channel Islands are outside of the fiscal (vat) territory of the EC and therefore not subjectto Value Added Tax.
- Professional technical products are available only through the L’Oréal Professional Products Division for the exclusive use of professional hairdressers and must not be otherwise used or resold to the public.
- All advertising, promotional and display material which is supplied without charge by a sales representative or Seller or delivered with an Order or separately shall remain the property of the Seller and shall be returned if and when requested.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment for the Products shall be free of all deductions and due on or before the last day of the calendar month (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays) following date of invoice (the “due date”) and the timing of payment shall be of the essence. Payment may not be netted off against promotional invoices or other amounts claimed from Seller. Promotional activity must be invoiced by Customer to Seller separately and will be paid in accordance with the promotional agreement between the parties. Invoices are raised at the time of despatch of the Products. The credit period is from the despatch date up to payment and includes carriage time. Payment means cleared funds. Default in payment of an invoice when it becomes due shall immediately and automatically without any formal notice of default, accelerate and make immediately due and payable, all other monies which may then be owed by Customer to Seller. For information about availability of early settlement, Customer should contact its usual representative. Seller accepts any payment method except for cash or other form of payment specifically communicated to a Customer. Seller reserves the right charge any credit card payment fees to Customer.
- If the Customer fails to make any payment on the due date, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller reserves the right to:
(a) Charge interest on payments outstanding after the due date at the rate (both before and after judgment) of eight percent per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England in force on the due date for payment calculated on the outstanding balance (including interest) due from the date for payment down to receipt by Seller of payment. Seller reserves the right to charge compensation in addition to interest for each overdue invoice (£40, £70 or £100 depending on the outstanding amount) as well as the recover its reasonable costs in recovering the debt where this exceeds the compensation.
(b) Require Customer to make a payment in advance of any delivery not yet made.
(c) Not make any further deliveries to Customer.
- Seller will arrange carriage of the Products from its premises to those of Customer. Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Products whenever they are intended for delivery. Risk in all Products will pass to Customer on delivery by Seller to the carrier that Seller has arranged to transport the Products from the Seller’s premises. Seller will obtain insurance to cover Customer’s risk of loss or damage to Products during their transportation by the carrier arranged by the Seller. The level of insurance cover will be the price of the Products relating to the relevant Order.
- Title in the products will remain with Seller (notwithstanding delivery) until Seller has been paid in full all sums due to it in respect of (a) all Products sold by Seller to Customer for which payment is then due; (b) all other sums which are or become due to the Seller from the Customer on any account, or until the Products are sold by the Customer in the normal course of its business, whichever occurs first. Until such time as the title in the Products passes to the Customer, Customer will hold the Products on behalf of Seller and carefully store them separately from other goods belonging to Customer or third parties in such a way as to ensure they are clearly identifiable as the property of Seller. Until such time as the title in the Products passes to the Customer (and provided the Products are still in existence and have not been resold) Seller may at any time require the Customer to deliver the Products to Seller, and if Customer fails to do so forthwith, enter on any premises of Customer or any third party where the Products are stored and repossess the Products. Nothing in this clause will confer on Customer any right to return the Products or to refuse or delay payment thereof. Nothing in these Conditions shall prevent Customer from selling the Products in the ordinary course of its business.
- If Customer (i) defaults or commits a breach of the Conditions or other aspects of an Order or of any of its obligations to Seller; (ii) suspends, or threatens to suspend, payment of its debts or is unable to pay its debts as they fall due or admits inability to pay its debts; (iii) makes an application for or enters into any arrangement with its creditors (other than for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction); (iv) is or may within 28 days become insolvent or pass a resolution for winding up or a court of competent jurisdiction does or may within 28 days make an order to that effect (other than for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction); (v) is or may within 28 days become subject to an administration order; (vi) is or may within 28 days become subject to a receiver, administrative receiver or other third party (including without limitation a creditor, garnishor, charger or bailiff) being appointed over or taking or attempting to take possession of any of its assets; (vii) enters any form of bankruptcy, either compulsory or voluntarily; (viii) undergoes any analogous occurrence to the aforementioned under foreign law; or (ix) suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, to carry on all or a substantial part of its business, Seller may cancel, suspend or terminate any contract or Order between the parties and/or decline to make further deliveries and/or have access to Customer's premises for the protection and/or removal and repossession of any Products in which property will not have passed from Seller to Customer.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) It shall inspect the Products to satisfy itself as to their condition and comply with the delivery queries procedure herein.
(b) Other than expressly provided herein (and where applicable any contract agreed and signed between Seller and Customer), Seller has not given any warranty or condition as to the quality or fitness for any purpose of the Products and all warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied (by statute or otherwise), are excluded from the Order and these Conditions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(c) Seller will not be liable to Customer, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, business opportunity or contract or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Order or these Conditions.
Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits Seller’s liability for (i) fraud, (ii) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or (iii) any other matter for which it would be illegal for Seller to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
- Customer shall not disclose to any person at any time any information or matter which is not in the public domain and which relates to the affairs of the Seller or about any other confidential matters which may come to Customer’s knowledge in the course of its relationship with the Seller.The restriction does not apply to: (a) any use or disclosure authorised by the Seller or as required by law; or (b) any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through your unauthorised disclosure.
- No waiver by Seller of any breach of these Conditions by Customer shall be considered as waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If a provision in these Conditions is held by a court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or unlawful in whole or part the validity of the rest of the provision and other Conditions shall not be affected.
- L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited is a registered producer as required by the Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEE) Regulations. Should you wish to return any item under the Business to Business take-back arrangements please contact our Customer Care department who will be pleased to assist you.
- These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Deliveries and Invoices: In the event of non-arrival of goods, delivery errors, faulty or damaged Products or account queries please contact the Customer Care Department who will be pleased to assist you. Such claim must be notified by telephone orin writing by post or email within 10 DAYS of receipt of invoice of goods and evidence of damaged Products and packaging must be retained by the Customer for inspection.
Please quote our order/invoice number to assist with your enquiry. It is regretted that claims outside the time limit cannot be accepted. Accordingly, failure to notify Seller in accordance with this time limit shall result in Customer’s deemed acceptance of the Products delivered, no liability will be accepted by the Seller in respect of late claims and Customer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products were delivered in accordance with the Order.
Customer Care Department: Address: L’Oréal (UK) Ltd, Unit 3, Roach Bank Road, Bury, BL9 8RY. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: L’Oréal Professional and Mizani: 0845 6000122 - Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair and Essie: 0845 6000515 - Redken and Pureology: 0845 6000815 - Matrix: 0161 777 1422 - Decléor and Carita: 0845 601 0513
Unless otherwise authorised in writing, payment for the Products is to be made by Direct Debit.
MINIMUM ORDER VALUES
For L’Oréal Professionnel products no order will be accepted below £50.00 as a total order value.
For Redken products no order will be accepted below £100.00 as a total order value.
For Kérastase products no order will be accepted below £200.00 as a total order value.
For Shu Uemura Art of Hair products no order will be accepted below £200.00 as a total order value.
For Pureology products no order will be accepted below £100.00 as a total order value.
For Mizani products no order will be accepted below £75.00 as a total order value.
For Matrix products no order will be accepted below £50.00 as a total order value.
For Essie products no order will be accepted below £50.00 as a total order value.
For Decléor products no order will be accepted below £200.00 as a total order value.
For Carita products no order will be accepted below £200.00 as a total order value.
Seller reserves the right to charge £10 plus VAT for delivery of Orders that fall below the minimum order value or for delivery outside Seller’s standard delivery time.
HEAD OFFICE & REGISTERED OFFICE
L’Oréal (UK) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. Registered no. 271555.
Your use of Live Chat
Live Chat facilitates you interacting with our team of expert advisors to get real time beauty advice and answers to questions about our products though pop-up windows live chat on screen on our website www.lorealsalonorders.com. We provide our clients with this service for the purpose of assisting you with queries relating to your orders and technical issues upon your request over our website.
- adversely affect the reputation of L’Oréal or the Chat Service provider LivePerson;
- damage or interfere with the Chat Service data, software, website or information technology systems;
- send any inappropriate, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, threatening, hateful, discriminatory, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or indecent information; or
- cause deliberate annoyance or inconvenience to L’Oréal Paris or the Chat Service provider LivePerson.
L’Oréal reserves the right not to respond to and delete:
- Duplicate queries;
- Blank queries;
- Any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings); Queries in a language that is not English; or
If you have any concerns or complaints or want to report an issue about any L’Oréal products and their application to you, or you have technical questions about the website please contact our Consumer Advisory Department on 0800 0854 375. You can also email us at UKConsumerAdvice@loreal.com or by post to L’Oréal Consumer Advisory Department, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. L’Oréal reserves the right to refer your query to its Consumer Advisory Department rather than responding via the Chat Service it if it believes that your query would be better handled in this way.
Live Chat is a facility established and maintained by LivePerson Netherlands B.V. a company incorporated in the Netherlands. Accordingly, the Chat Service may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other technical reasons and L’Oréal cannot take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions or delays that may be experienced by users when accessing the Chat Service.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, L’Oréal excludes all implied representations, conditions and warranties whether express or implied. L’Oréalshall not be liable to you or any other party for actions, proceedings, claims, losses or damages suffered by you arising from or connected to your use of the Chat Service or indirect or consequential loss or for loss of data, loss of revenue or loss of profits, whether in contract, tort or under statute or otherwise arising from or connected to your use of the Chat Service.
Warranties and Indemnity
You are not permitted to and you agree and warrant that you will not:
- Copy, reproduce, modify or create derivative works of the Chat Service, or any other element of the website;
- Dis-assemble reverse-engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to determine the underlying source code of the Chat Service or website;
- Take any action with a view to distributing or reproducing the website or the Chat Service; or
- Take any action that would affect the functionality of the Chat Service or the website, whether in whole or in part.
You do not have the right to sell, lease, sub-licence or provide any portion of the Chat Service or website to any third party.
By using the Chat Service, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the author of content submitted in your personal capacity, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin or any other aspect of your query;
- All content that you send is truthful and accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not use the Chat Service or submit any query or content:
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, moral right or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- That contains any information about L’Oréal’s competitors or their products (namely other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
- That seeks to take unfair commercial advantage of or gain information about L’Oréal or its products for the benefit, directly or indirectly, of any of its competitors;
- That refers to a third party individual without their prior express consent;
- That violates any law, statute, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing intellectual property, privacy, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be illegal, infringing, defamatory, libellous, abusive, hateful, harassing, racially or religiously inappropriate, offensive, inciting of violence, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, threatening, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable;
- That consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, unsolicited emails or other forms of “spam” regardless of the content;
- That is unrelated to the purpose of asking for advice about our L’Oréal products and how to use them from one of our advisors;
- Which contains any swearing, sexual innuendo or sexual language or which promotes or incites the perpetration of any unlawful activity;
- For which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from L’Oréal);
- That includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially disruptive or damaging or harmful computer programs, files, codes or attachments;
- That could alter, steal, corrupt, disable, destroy, trespass, circumvent or violate any security or encryption of the brand website, the Chat Service or any computer file, database or network.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold L’Oréal (which shall include its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Live Person Inc.), harmless from all losses, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, direct or indirect including reasonable legal fees, which are incurred by L’Oréal for any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Privacy and Cookies
By providing your email address when using the Chat Service, you agree that L’Oréal and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about your query and for market research or administrative purposes. L’Oréal will not send you any marketing, unless you have also told us you want to receive this.
L’Oréal keeps records of all chats for quality and verification purposes, to give you the best and most relevant advice, and for market research and analytics. These records are stored by LivePerson on behalf of L’Oréal.
The Chat Service allows you to ask questions about your orders or any technical issue with the website to our team of expert advisors. Do not share sensitive personal information (such as medical information or bank details) via the Chat Service. If you have a concern or complaint please contact our Consumer Advisory team free on 0800 0854375 (UK) or 1800 818675 (ROI).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Updated January 2017